Wednesday 7 March 2012

MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj Lipstick



Hey again gorgeous Glitterati :)


I'm on a roll with blog posts, must keep it up.


I received my MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj lipstick in the post yesterday (along with my watch me simmer which I'll add onto the shop / cook post ASAP) and I felt the need to share it with you guys as it's so out of my normal range of shades, but I love it so very much.


Firstly if you don't know too much about Viva Glam, it's a program which promotes HIV / AIDS awareness through MAC's AIDS fund. This year's campaign obviously involves Nicki Minaj and Ricky Martin, in the past it's been Lady Gaga and Cyndi Lauper.
Overall the best thing about this Viva Glam range, is that the entire purchase price of the item goes to the MAC AIDS fund, which is phenomenal for such a huge company to make such a generous donation.



This year's campaign was a lipstick and a lip conditioner. The lip conditioner is clear and plain and therefore didn't really interest me too much, but as soon as I saw the lipstick, I knew it would have to be mine - Lipstick junkie alert!!!!!


As you can quite clearly see, this is a very "in your face" shade, which suits me down to the ground hehehehe.
MAC Viva Glam Nicki is a bright pink with definite yellow undertones which makes such a difference to their usual blue undertone pinks. The colour comes off warm and almost a little coral on me, this will be a staple in my makeup bag come Summer and holiday time.


What do you think? Something you might purchase or is it just too garish for you?


Take care, love to all xox

No comments:

Post a Comment