Monday 12 March 2012

LOTD - Revlon Cherries In The Snow.

Hey gorgeous Glitterati people :)

I thought I would just do a quick lip of the day today and go on to something more in detail this evening perhaps.

Anyhow, for my lipstick today I fancied something quite bold, but not too naughty for work, so I dug out my Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in 440 "Cherries In The Snow".

This shade set the blogging world alight late last year with everyone clambering for this perfect cherry fuchsia toned red - I actually nabbed mine from eBay for £2.60 including postage, what a bargain.

On to the pics :



Apologies for the crazy in your face picture, I was trying to get a picture on my lunch break and the lighting everywhere was just horrendous, so it's the best I could do, I think it's pretty accurate of the colour actually :)

All in all, I love this shade and formula of lipstick, I don't own any other Revlon shades and I think I need to rectify that fairly soon, MAC has always been my lipstick love. The wear on this lipstick is pretty good, it stains your lips somewhat to keep some pigmentation there but it doesn't feel at all drying, very creamy and moist.

Do you own Cherries In The Snow? Would you recommend any of the other Revlon shades?

Take care, love to all xox

No comments:

Post a Comment