Wednesday 4 April 2012

LOTD - Chanel Rouge Allure Laque - 75 Dragon

Well hey there gorgeous glitterati.

I picked up a couple of packages this morning from my local post office, including a couple of swaps from makeup alley (www.makeupalley.com). One of my swaps had a brand new Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in the coveted and now discontinued shade of 75 Dragon.

I fell in love immediately and removed the lipstick I had on and replaced with this. I also wore my new Makeup Forever Aqua cream in number 9 as a blush so thought I'd include that on here too.



I love it, I LOVE IT so much. The lip colour comes in a tube like a gloss with a sponge tip applicator. It applies like a creamy balm, very smooth and opaque in just one swipe. I think I'll be saving this one for special occasions when more vampy makeup is required, but I couldn't resist wearing it today just to show you the beauty of it. Apparently this shade has not been discontinued everywhere, but it's impossible to find in the UK - It's just the perfect deep dark red that shimmers and shines, stunning!!

As for the Makeup Forever Aqua Cream, what a gorgeous shade number 9 is, a lovely peachy coral that can easily be built up for more intensity - These can be used on eyes, cheeks and lips, although each shade has different specifications much like MAC pigments about where they can and can't be used. So far so good with this product, I've applied it quite liberally today and so far (4 hours since applying) it's still there, no fading and no slipping off my crazy oily skin.

Well these were my first Chanel and Makeup Forever products - Have you ever tried anything from either brand, anything worth recommending?

Take care and love to all xox

No comments:

Post a Comment