Sunday 22 April 2012

Little Topshop makeup haul.

Hey there gorgeous glitterati.

I'm so sorry I've been absent for a few days, I was planning to do a fair bit of blogging this weekend but I'm loaded with cold and feel royally awful :( (cue violins lol). But I thought I'd do a little blog post on some more Topshop makeup I've acquired recently because I well and truly love it. 

If you haven't already checked out Topshop makeup, you need to do it now, their makeup is amazing quality and really reasonable prices.

As usual onto the swatches and I'll tell you a little bit more after the yummy pictures :



Above left to right then we have the following:

  • Neon Rose cream blush - Perfect perfect PERFECT :) can you tell I love this stuff. This is by far the nicest texture of cream blush I've ever experienced. It's so smooth and so blendable, not at all sticky or overly shiny - It provided the perfect dewy look which is just ideal for the hopefully impending Spring / Summer. This is a coral toned orange.
  • Prime Time cream blush - As above but this shade is your perfect dolly pink. This gives me the most gorgeous flush from within. 
  • Beguiled lipstick - The most beautiful deep wine shade, perfect for a pop of colour during the day or crazy vamped up for a night out. Looks crazy scary in the tube, but you need to swatch it to see it's true potential.
  • Firecracker - Orange!! What more can I say :) I love it, it's a warm toned orange so it doesn't make you look washed out, it really warms your complexion up and will look absolutely amazing with a tan.
I'm head over heels in love with Topshop makeup if you can't already tell. I want every single shade of the cream blush and if they don't have enough, I want them to make more!! It's so amazing and for £6 a pop you really can't go wrong. 

The lipsticks are £8 each and are so crazy pigmented and not at all drying on the lips, they feel very smooth and last a good 4 hours on me without needing to be touched up at all.

Whilst I realise it's not the cheapest makeup brand out there, I feel like this is all totally worth the extra pennies. The cream blushes alone are better than MAC cremeblend blushes in my humble opinion and they're practically a third of the cost. I would 100% check out the website here but I would suggest visiting your local store as the selection on the site isn't even close to what there is in store.

Have you tried any Topshop makeup or is there anything you'd recommend for my next purchase? I'm definitely going back for more :)

Take care and love to all xox


6 comments:

  1. Wow that orange lipstick is amazing! Really need to try some Topshop makeup, I've never tried it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You so do Hunni, do you have a store within easy reach? xx

      Delete
  2. i've not tried top shop but hear a lot of great things about them. thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you got a topshop near you Betty hun? You'd adore the makeup range, the pigmentation is incredible for the price and a brilliant range of crazy shades which I just love :) xx

      Delete
  3. they have one in NY but i think for me, it's a clothing store first in my eyes so i don't think to go looking for makeup in there. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way would I ever have thought to look there either - I saw the blogger world go crazy for the brand and I just had to check it out.
      The packaging is super adorable too :) what more could a girl want xx

      Delete