Monday 25 June 2012

MAC for Marilyn Monroe collection details.

Hey there my gorgeous glitterati.

I'm so sorry I've been so absent, lots going on - this is just going to be a fleeting post with some info and then I'll be blogging more this week I pinky promise.

the next MAC collection due out is the heavenly creatures collection and it looks amazing, lots of mineralize products, so keep your eyes out for that. But ..... even more exciting in my eyes is the upcoming MAC for Marilyn Monroe collection. There's no release date yet and no promo pictures but I have got a product list and I'm afraid that will have to suffice for now:

Lipstick
Deeply Adored - Deep scarlet (Matte)
Charmed I'm Sure - Dark true red (Matte)
Pure Zen - Warm nude (Cremesheen)
Love Goddess - Mid-tone pink red (Satin)
Scarlet Ibis - Bright orange red (Matte)

Dazzleglass

Phiff! - Sheer yellow peach
Little Rock - Soft sheer white with pearlized pigments

Lip Pencil

Beet - Vivid reddish-pink
Redd - Clearly red
Cherry - Vivid bright blue/red

Eyeshadow

How to Marry - Soft White (Veluxe Pearl)
Preferred Blonde - Pale champagne beige (Veluxe Pearl)
Silver Screen - True silver (Veluxe Pearl)
Showgirl - Dark blue grey (Veluxe Pearl)

Eye Kohl

Smolder - Intense black
Fascinating - Intense matte white

Penultimate Eye Liner

Rapidblack - Rich deep carbon black

Penultimate Brow Marker

Universal - Natural warm taupe-brown

Brow Finisher

Clear - Sheer

False Lashes

Extreme Black - Carbon black

Beauty Powder

Forever Marilyn - Sheer pale peach highlighter

Powder Blush

Legendary - Pale soft coral (Satin)
The Perfect Cheek - Neutral pink beige (Matte)

Nail Lacquer

Vintage Vamp - Rich deep retro wine (Cream)
Stage Red - Dark berry red (Cream)
Flaming Rose - True red (Cream)
Kid Orange - Coral (Cream)
Rich, Rich, Rich - Glittery gold (Pearl)

Lash

35 Lash - Dramatic lash with emphasis on the centre of the lash

Eeeeppppppp I'm so excited for this collection, I just knew the focus would be on red lips and neutral eyes with thick black liner - A girl can never have too many reds in her collection and I'll definitely be picking one of these up after I see the actual swatches online.

I'll keep you posted and I'll add a link in this post to any other information I come across and I'll be back super soon with more posts.

Take care and mega amounts of love to all xox


 

1 comment:

  1. i've given you an award! come check it out at my blog here:
    http://bettygirlmakeup.blogspot.com/2012/06/blog-awards-receiving-and-giving.html

    ReplyDelete