Friday 4 May 2012

11 Questions Tag!!



Hey again gorgeous glitterati :)

I thought I'd do something a little different today, I've been tagged by the gorgeous Betty and I haven't ever done one of these tags before so I thought I'd give it a whirl, why not hey I'm all about diversity.

Here are the rules of the Tag:

1. Each tagged person must answer the 11 questions given to them by their "tagger" and post it on their blog.

2. Then, choose 11 new people to tag and link them in your post.

3. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.

4. Go to their page and tell them they've been tagged!

5. Do not tag back to the person who has already tagged you.

Here are the 11 questions that Betty set me:

1. If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
That's a toughie for me as I'm quite happy being me :) I'd probably be super fickle and say someone like Victoria Beckham so I could snog the face off David lol!!

2. What's your favourite place to shop for beauty products?
On the Internet it's probably Debenhams or the MAC website, if you can't already tell I'm crazy about MAC and I could browse their website happily for hours.
Out and about shopping it would have to be Selfridges (UK department store), they have everything I drool over and it's just a beauty addicts heaven!

3. Share one weird or funny fact that nobody knows about you.
Hmmmm probably just the fact that I'm super SUPER clumsy, especially with hair straighteners, I have a burn on my forehead and loads on my hands and arms from being careless. I've also sprained my right ankle 5 times, chipped a bone in it once and broke it once - I'm officially a klutz!

4. What is your one MUST HAVE beauty product?
For me at the minute it's my Lush Aqua Marina cleanser. I love my makeup and stuff, but without this cleanser my skin wouldn't be looking so good. I've got crazy oily and blemish prone skin, but this miraculous stuff keeps all that at bay, it's well worth checking out.

5. What is your favourite food?
My favourite meal is probably Spaghetti Carbonara, I'm a sucker for mushrooms and bacon with pasta, it's just so delicious.
In terms of junk food, I'm a sweets (candy) girl, I'd choose a bag of haribo over chocolate and crisps any day.

6. Slankets - yes or no?
Flat out no, I hate being too restricted so this would drive me absolutely flipping crazy.

7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Physically it would definitely be my nose, I've had such a complex about it for years and think it's utterly huge, but it's something I've learned to live with, I am who I am :)

8. Favourite vacation spot?
Well I'm going on holiday with my bestie in September to Fuerteventura, I've been there once before to a resort called Jandia and I totally adored it, so I'm going to say there.

9. Do you have a monthly beauty budget you set aside for yourself and do you stick to it?
I don't really, I just buy what I want if i have the pennies to spare, if I don't I just have to pine for it until the next payday.


10. Describe yourself in one word.
Crazy. Lol that's self explanatory, anyone who knows me knows I'm a bit of a live spark sometimes, I'm definitely not the shy and quiet type :)

11. Tell us something about the person who tagged you?
Betty from Betty Girl Makeup is adorable, she does You tube videos as well as maintaining a blog and her looks are always incredible, she's one of these people who can pull off any eye colour at all.
Definitely check out her blog which I've linked above and subscribe to her You tube channel as well, you won't be disappointed, she's a darling.

Well that's it I'm all done :) Here's my 11 questions for you lovely lot:

1. If you were trapped on a Desert Island what one beauty product would you want to have with you?
2. What is your favourite band / singer?
3. What's your go to makeup look?
4. What was the first beauty product you can remember buying and do you still use it?
5. What celebrity do you most admire and why?
6. What is your favour colour and do you ever incorporate it into your makeup looks?
7. Describe yourself in one short sentence.
8. If you had an endless supply of money, what would be the first thing you would buy?
9. Describe your perfect night in.
10. What do you consider to be your best physical feature?
11. Tell us something about the person who tagged you (I liked this question so I stole it :p)

Well that's it, I'm done.

I'm going to cheat and tag EVERYONE who wants to do it. I'm still starting out, I don't have loads of followers at the minute (though the ones I have, I LOVE) and I don't really know a lot of my fellow bloggers, so I thought I'd just leave this open to anyone who sees it, feel free to do it and let me know in the comments below if you've had a go.

I hope this was interesting and something a little bit different for you all.

As always, take care and love to all xox



2 comments:

  1. that was so fun to read, thank you for sharing! and thank you for the lovely words, sweetness. awww!!! love it! you'll get more followers soon. it just happens. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest I didn't expect even 1 follower so I'm chuffed to bits :)
      No problem Hunni, you are an absolute sweet pea and I'm glad to have met you through this xx

      Delete