Monday 16 January 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 hour Eyeshadows = WANT!!


Hey Lovelies, me again, just a really quick little post from me, nothing too in depth on a Monday :)

I've seen these new Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 hour eyeshadows popping up literally everywhere recently and receiving insane amounts of praise to boot, so naturally, I had to try and hunt them out immediately ........

Well as it's turns out, they're not currently available outside of the US (Quelle surprise?!) but if the rumour mill is anything to go by, apparently these little beauties will reach Europe shortly. I'll update you guys as and when I have any further information.

The thing that drew me to these initially was the fact that everyone is comparing these to MAC's paint pots, which I love with all my heart - But obviously because the Color Tattoo is made by Maybelline, they're a fraction of the cost at $6.99 each (I obviously don't know yet how this will be converted into £, it'll probably be like for like, but even at £6.99 they'd be great value). This price is for 0.14oz which is roughly 4g, in comparison, MAC Paint Pots are £14.50 for 5g of product.

Maybelline claim that these cream / gel eyeshadows are able to wear for 24 hours with no creasing or fading and that they have amazingly intense colour payoff. If you check out most of the reviews out there, it would seem that Maybelline are indeed telling the truth. I'd highly recommend checking out Temptalia for her review and swatches (www.temptalia.com) The colour range is amazing too, lots of nice bright and metallic shades which would make a nice change as MAC Paint Pots only have neutral shades available in the permanent line.

I'm 100% lusting after these and am keeping everything crossed that they make their way to Europe ASAP so I can get my grubby little mitts on them :) I'll of course review and swatch any that I do manage to grab.

Anyone out there been lucky enough to try these yet, or are you just craving them intensely like me? *wipes drool from chin* xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment