Friday 13 January 2012

Hey Hey Hey - A little intro xx

Well hello there you lovely lot!


I just wanted to do a quick little intro to my blog which will hopefully soon be crammed full with lots of posts to keep you (and me) fully entertained.


My name is Sara (Wendy is a nickname, hence the blog title), I'm 29 and I am an official makeup / beauty product a' holic. I work full time, so this is going to be a super fun hobby for me.


I'm not a beauty snob in the least - I love my MAC, Benefit, Nars and other "high end" beauty brands as much as the next beauty obsessed person. But I'm not adverse to the MUA's and Collection 2000's of this world either, heck if it works and it saves me money it can get in my bag.


I'm mainly doing this to share my love of all things pretty, but I also want to interact with all the other beauty lovers out there, I love a good recommendation and I love trying new things. I'll do my utmost to answer every single question (if I get any hehehe) and respond to any feedback you may have.


Well I'm going to leave it at that, if you want to know anything else just ask - But I'm going to make my first posts tonight hopefully and you'll hopefully be able to see for yourself what kind of beauty junkie I am.


All that's left to say is welcome to Wendy's Glitterati, get involved and share the love xox

No comments:

Post a Comment